A lovingly restored one bedroom fisherman’s cottage offering comfortable and stylish accommodation located at the bottom of Port Isaac, 50 yards from the harbour and heart of the village yet nestled peacefully away from the everyday hustle and bustle.
- The property comfortably sleeps 2 people.
- Easy walking distance to restaurants, café’s, delicatessen, gift shops and post office.
- All bed linen and towels included in hire charge.
- On the first floor you will find a large double-bed bedroom and a bathroom fitted with bath with mixer tap and shower head, basin and WC.
- On the ground floor there is a front room with open fire, dining table and comfy sofa and chair. Off this is a fully equipped kitchen.
- Parking is in the Pay and Display car park, or the Village car park at the top of the village – weekly tickets are available.
- Small well-behaved pets welcome.
Included in the Rental
- Bed-linen and Towels
- Cleaning after holiday
- Open fire
- Night storage heaters
- 2 x 19” Televisions
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Oven & Hob
- Iron/Ironing Board
- iPod Dock